User:Onisuzume/Rotary ER Intermediate Laser
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Read more →
The Rotary ER Intermediate Laser is a simple upgrade to the Rotary Intermediate Laser since all it really does is upgrade the Intermediate Laser to an Extended Range version. This allows it to fire at almost double the range at the cost of double the heat.
The Rotary ER Intermediate Laser may fire up to six shots per turn. When firing only one shot, it is treated identically to a normal ER Intermediate Laser. When firing at higher rates it follows the same rules as for rotary autocannons, except that due to the massive heat generated, the Rotary ER Intermediate Laser suffers a +1 to-hit penalty.