User:Onisuzume/Rotary ER Large Laser
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For September, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Read more →
The Rotary ER Large Laser is a simple upgrade to the Rotary Large Laser since all it really does is upgrade the Large Laser to an Extended Range version. This allows it to fire at almost double the range at the cost of double the heat.
The Rotary ER Large Laser may fire up to six shots per turn. When firing only one shot, it is treated identically to a normal ER Large Laser. When firing at higher rates it follows the same rules as for rotary autocannons, except that due to the massive heat generated, the Rotary ER Large Laser suffers a +1 to-hit penalty.