User:Onisuzume/Rotary ER Large Laser
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
The Rotary ER Large Laser is a simple upgrade to the Rotary Large Laser since all it really does is upgrade the Large Laser to an Extended Range version. This allows it to fire at almost double the range at the cost of double the heat.
The Rotary ER Large Laser may fire up to six shots per turn. When firing only one shot, it is treated identically to a normal ER Large Laser. When firing at higher rates it follows the same rules as for rotary autocannons, except that due to the massive heat generated, the Rotary ER Large Laser suffers a +1 to-hit penalty.