User:Onisuzume/Rotary ER Medium Laser
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
The Rotary ER Medium Laser is a simple upgrade to the Rotary Medium Laser since all it really does is upgrade the Medium Laser to an Extended Range version. This allows it to fire at almost double the range at the cost of double the heat.
The Rotary ER Medium Laser may fire up to six shots per turn. When firing only one shot, it is treated identically to a normal ER Medium Laser. When firing at higher rates it follows the same rules as for rotary autocannons, except that due to the massive heat generated, the Rotary ER Medium Laser suffers a +1 to-hit penalty.