User:Onisuzume/Snow Lily Empire Variants
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Happy Holidays From Sarna!
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For December 2020
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For November 2020
- Did You Know? - There Was A BattleTech Card Game, And It Was Great™
- Read more →
Please DO NOT edit this article. This exists on a user's personal sub-page and is identified with that user. If you have any comments as to how the page can be improved or wish to provide a review, please do so on the article's Discussion page. However, the contents of this page have no relationship to nor bearing on the mainspace articles and should not be modified by anyone other than the user or an admin.
This article is about variants of canon designs. I decided to put them on a seperate page for better seperation of canon/fanon, and to keep better track of the variants.
Because of the Empire's initial isolation, and having to build-up their BattleMech manufacturing facilities from the ground up, a number of designs were altered to better reflect the preferences of the Empire's MechWarriors and Armed Forces. As such, most of their BattleMechs today have only a passing semblance to the designs they originated from.
- DRG-1N-MOD Dragon: The -MOD was originally a field-modification made to a Dragon in service to the 1st Yuki-Onna of the Draconis Combine, although currently a museum-piece on Yuki. The -MOD replaced the Imperator-A with a Lord's Light 1, the Telos DecaCluster with a pair of Telos Four-Shots, changing the mounting of the rear-facing Victory 23R to the front, as well as installing four additional Heat Sinks and increasing the armour protection to eleven tons.
- MAD-3R-MOD Marauder: Unlike the the DRG-1N-MOD, this Marauder is still in service, although it has been upgraded several times to incorporate newer technologies. Originally, it was piloted by Tai-sa Kaori Aijou, the commander of the 1st Yuki-Onna. The original GM Whirlwind was replaced with a single Magna Mk II. This allowed the installation of six additional Heat Sinks, as well as increasing the armour to thirteen and a half tons.
- SL-26-MOD Samurai: