- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
I have been a fan of the Battletech setting since the late '90s, about the time that Twilight of the Clans was being released. I like most of the factions, but Clan Wolf, Clan Ghost Bear and Rasalhague are my primary favourites, followed by the Clans in general and then the Great Houses. As to eras, my preference is Clan history pre-Revival, the Clan Invasion, and the Dark Age, and am looking forward to seeing how things play out after Shattered Fortress!