- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
I have been a fan of the Battletech setting since the late '90s, about the time that Twilight of the Clans was being released. I like most of the factions, but Clan Wolf, Clan Ghost Bear and Rasalhague are my primary favourites, followed by the Clans in general and then the Great Houses. As to eras, my preference is Clan history pre-Revival, the Clan Invasion, and the Dark Age, and am looking forward to seeing how things play out after Shattered Fortress!