- Your BattleTech News Roundup For September, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Read more →
My interest first started with battletech when I was barely a teenager having gotten a copy of the Crescent Hawks Inception and Crescent Hawk's Revenge along with the original Mechwarrior. Since then I've loved the novels along with all the Mechwarrior 2, 3 and 4. I never tried the mechassault console ports, I guess to me if I can't use a flightstick and throttle, it really isn't a mech game. To this day Mechwarrior 2 remains my favorite and I'm an absolute Warden Clan Wolf (insert Clan Wolf-in-Exile if you wish) follower. Personally, I can't wait for the mechwarrior reboot so that I can get back with an online mech gaming community and get my Clan restarted.