- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Ever since the first time I played Crescent Hawks Inception on the Commodore 64, I have been hooked on BattleTech. I've played just about every PC game, a few of the console ones, and gotten myself sucked into the universe and history in ways that no other franchise has captured my attention. (Oddly enough, I never really got into the actual tabletop game; I'm sure partly because I've always had a hard time finding others to play with.)
If I had to pick anything that I'm most familiar with, it's the history and the various unit types. I am in the midst of a grand adventure trying to read through all the sourcebooks, TROs, and scenarios I have, which has so far been going on for over a year and I'm barely through the sourcebooks.
I'm excited to get involved in the community and help other fans learn more about this wonderful franchise!