- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
My name is Peter LaCasse, and I have played Battletech for many years. My best friend in middle school got Aerotech for his birthday, and when we saw that there was a ground combat based version called Battletech for sale at Waldenbooks in the mall, I somehow convinced my mom to buy it for me. Since then, my favorite miniatures paint scheme has resembled the Warhammer on the cover, though without the RDF logos. I love to design units and forces, and the most fun I have ever had playing Battletech was in the old style Battletech Open at a major convention, where you chose a lance of mechs for each of three rounds and faced off against some of the best players in the world.