- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
Hello there! My self-assigned duty in the Sarna Wiki is to fix grammatical and spelling errors. As I don't own any source books, I use Solaris Skunk Werks (and to a lesser extent, MegaMekLab) in order to keep information as consistent and updated as I can.
- Most importantly: Correct spelling and grammatical errors in every article that is encountered.
- Grammatically correct all articles in the TRO: 3145 series
- Find and update units with variants or other information missing from past TROs and Record Sheets (depends on availability of such information to me).
- Keep MechWarrior and MechCommander game content updated to the fullest level possible for me.
- MechWarrior: Living Legends is of growing priority, due to my involvement in renewed development
- MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries is of high priority
- MechCommander 2 and its mods are of equally high priority
- MechCommander OmniTech is a WIP
- Wolfman's mod info is still to be implemented (no, I haven't forgotten about it)
- MUL-related and introduction dates --> More work required for experimental "Earliest Introduced".