- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Hello there! My self-assigned duty in the Sarna Wiki is to fix grammatical and spelling errors. As I don't own any source books, I use Solaris Skunk Werks (and to a lesser extent, MegaMekLab) in order to keep information as consistent and updated as I can.
- Most importantly: Correct spelling and grammatical errors in every article that is encountered.
- Grammatically correct all articles in the TRO: 3145 series
- Find and update units with variants or other information missing from past TROs and Record Sheets (depends on availability of such information to me).
- Keep MechWarrior and MechCommander game content updated to the fullest level possible for me.
- MechWarrior: Living Legends is of growing priority, due to my involvement in renewed development
- MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries is of high priority
- MechCommander 2 and its mods are of equally high priority
- MechCommander OmniTech is a WIP
- Wolfman's mod info is still to be implemented (no, I haven't forgotten about it)
- MUL-related and introduction dates --> More work required for experimental "Earliest Introduced".