- Your BattleTech News Roundup For September, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Read more →
I'm a huge fan of SARNA, because its the best resource for all things BATTLETECH, and I'm a fan of BATTLETECH.
I've been lurking for many years, and I've been working on a database project (secret for now) related to BATTLETECH.
Long story short, I'm combing through all of the publications put out by FASA for starters. Its fun and disgusting at the same time. I'm hoping to get a lot of pages on SARNA cleaned up and improved. I'm not the expert here, and I'm not wanting to step on any toes. I'm just going to be dropping my 2 cents here and there, and hoping to get the community headed in a continually better direction.
Thanks to all those who have paved the way before me. SARNA is amazing, and I can't imagine the internet without it.