- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Current Assignment: Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 8-9, "Bullet In the Blue Sky"
Battle of the LAW City Ruins
- LAW City
- Tokyo Island
- Fortieth Dieron Regulars
- Guthry Island
- Second Sword of Light
- Sixth Benjamin Regulars
- First Genyosha
- 9th Division (Word of Blake)
- Sathen's Snipers
- 18 July 3069
- The first 18 months following the coup [December 3067] saw mostly small raids and sniping, with random but intense small unit action.
- The arrival of the of the 40th brought a large number of troops and equipment for the Kokuryu-kai.
- The Kokuryu-kai brought their forces together and assaulted the Loyalist camps in the ruins outside LAW City.
- LAW City is about 4 km from the center of the underground nuclear explosion.
- The same explosion had destroyed the BattleMech facility (located on Guthry Island).
- WoB forces were in the area at the time of the assault on the camps.
- The Black Dragons overran the salvage team from the 9th Division.
- The 1st Genyosha was alerted by the attack on the salvage team and was prepared for the Dragons' arrival.
- The battle lasted for 6 hours.
- The 6th lost their CO and took heavy losses to the Genyosha, the victors.