- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
I've been into BattleTech since the late 80s, but the experience was limited mostly to the following:
Crescent Hawk's Inception Crescent Hawks' Revenge Mechwarrior (PC) Mechwarrior (SNES) Mechwarrior 2 Mechwarrior 3050 (SNES) Mech Commander Gold (PC)
Also some knowledge about MW2 Mercenaries.
Things I'm wondering about:
XBOX games: MechAssault and MechAssault 2
Things I'm working on:
"noticeable differences from cannon", comparing how some video game versions of weapons and equipment differ wildly from BattleTech standard. Rough draft is in my sandbox.
General information for The Crescent Hawks' Revenge