- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
I've been into BattleTech since the late 80s, but the experience was limited mostly to the following:
Crescent Hawk's Inception Crescent Hawks' Revenge Mechwarrior (PC) Mechwarrior (SNES) Mechwarrior 2 Mechwarrior 3050 (SNES) Mech Commander Gold (PC)
Also some knowledge about MW2 Mercenaries.
Things I'm wondering about:
XBOX games: MechAssault and MechAssault 2
Things I'm working on:
"noticeable differences from cannon", comparing how some video game versions of weapons and equipment differ wildly from BattleTech standard. Rough draft is in my sandbox.
General information for The Crescent Hawks' Revenge