- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Read more →
Greetings. I am Ristin and have been a user here for a very long time. But only as 2017 waned did I pay attention to the fact I have a userpage and that there's a user list also. Derp.
Other than that I am a furry (we need a Clan Raccoon, people) and I have been a Battletech fan since I was 8 or 9 years old...which was over 30 years ago now.
The expression of my interest in Battletech is mainly through the roleplaying games and also Megamek which I have recently discovered. As for the roleplaying game I have GM'd once before (https://operation-raven.obsidianportal.com/dashboard) and am preparing to GM a new game (https://sixclawsfivepoints.obsidianportal.com/dashboard). I have learned that the Mechwarrior-2 rules are best for a RPG and also that "no plot survives contact with the player characters". So wish me luck. ^_^