- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
Introduced to Battletech by a friend in 1985 and haven't looked back ever since.
Whilst I don't play the game as much as I used to I still love reading the plethora of source books, both old and new. Along with the Star Wars and Star Trek universes I think the Battletech universe is one of the richest and most diverse available in Science Fiction.
My personal pleasure is find distant, out-of-the-way planets and creating histories, cultures and identities where they don't exist.
I look forward to meeting you all and making the Battletech universe just a little richer.