- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
I have been a Battletech / Mechwarrior fan since 1999 when I saw Mechwarrior 3 and the K'NEX Mechwarrior sets as a kid. I've used Sarna for years and years as I became more and more interested in the lore after playing the Mechwarrior, Mechcommander and Mechassault video games as they came out. I only recently started playing Battletech on a table about a year ago. I can say that the Battletech universe has actually somewhat affected my choice of focus in college as a mechanical engineering student doing research in nuclear fusion. I currently play HBS Battletech, MWO, MWLL, and play tabletop Battletech with a small group of players every Sunday in Arlington, TX when I am not busy.
I am here to give back to a universe that has given so much to me (to put it shortly).
Thank you to everyone,
Battletech Related About Me
L: Firefly C, Jenner IIC, Raven RVN-3L, Flea FLE-17
M: Bushwacker BSW-L1 and BSW-S2, Raptor II RPT-2X2, Nova S
H: Tenchi (MekTek), Cauldron-Born A, Champion CHP-1Nb and CHP-3N, Dragon Fire DGR-3F and DGR-6FC
A: Annihilator ANH-1X, ANH-2A, and ANH-2AX, Templar TLR1-O and TLR1-OD, Mad Cat Mk II Prime, Hauptmann HA1-O