- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
I've been an avid BattleTech fan since I first discovered Crescent Hawks Inception on my old PowerHits floppy disks. Most of my experience comes from the various MechWarrior and MechCommander games, so I'll defer to pretty much anyone with actual experience in "real" BattleTech (i.e., pretty much anything not mutilated by Activision/Micropose/Microsoft/etc.).
That may not make me much of a help with actual content, but if it's presentation you're worried about, or designing templates? Drop me a line. I've got plenty of experience with that.
- 17:52, 29 November 2006 (CST) — I'm now an admin here. That reminds me; I wonder what this button does. *whistles* Oh I know what you're thinking. Don't worry, reader; while sysops can block each other they can also unblock themselves.
- One ugly 'Mech. Makes you wonder why the rubbermaidinator gets so much bad press.
- Edit count: 735 edits (including this one) as of 06:11, 27 January 2007 (CST)
- Note: includes those that I made when I forgot to login, or the wiki automatically signed me out.
- Nicjansma is in league with the Devil? Who would've guessed? ;-)
- A Place? LMAO. Were they really running that short on names?