- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
In 1990 a few friends were trying to talk me into trying this game they were playing called BattleTech. I resisted. Beating up giant robots sounded just too cool, and I knew I would end up buying every product in sight. I was right. I ended up buying almost every sourcebook available. My roommates and I played BattleTech every Monday night for three years. I offered to GM if it meant we'd only play BT. In 1994, I had one of the first BT pages on the net. (I think Nic even linked to me). I got out of the game after college, though. Now I'm teaching my 10 year old son to play and starting to write BT fiction again.