- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
In 1990 a few friends were trying to talk me into trying this game they were playing called BattleTech. I resisted. Beating up giant robots sounded just too cool, and I knew I would end up buying every product in sight. I was right. I ended up buying almost every sourcebook available. My roommates and I played BattleTech every Monday night for three years. I offered to GM if it meant we'd only play BT. In 1994, I had one of the first BT pages on the net. (I think Nic even linked to me). I got out of the game after college, though. Now I'm teaching my 10 year old son to play and starting to write BT fiction again.