- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Good edits, Crduemling. What appears only to be small additions is really the basis of the wiki. Small notices of ownership, like you found with Franklin is what proves the value of the wiki. For that, I award you the Editor's Casual Edit Award:
I'll build an awards board and put it on there for you. Just some quick notes:
- I changed the page number of the Franklin reference (and others) because when I checked the edit, I saw the actual printed page was labeled '54', rather than '56'. However, it was your use of the section subtitle ("The Dragon Strikes") that allowed me to find it so quickly. I think the mic-count may come from your use of a PDF source, which often doesn't match with the printed numbers, especially on older PDFs.
- Take a look at the follow-on edit I made on Marduk under the year 2787 of Owner History. A bit of a time-saving shortcut when you are using the exact same reference as you've used previously, when 'ref name' is used in the first reference. All you do is copy that opening bit (ref name=HKp56) followed by a backslash (/) and it will look for the previous reference with that name. You can do ti the way you did just fine, but might find the alternate method quicker. Up to you. (I did the same on Galtor III.)
- You added references from House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), the first time most of those pages you edited had seen any material from that source. When a 'new' source is added, please remember to add it to the Bibliography section.
These are by NO means meant to be criticisms. In fact, they are all optional. Just wanted to share some additional techniques with you, since it was obvious you were matching the style of other editors (which is appreciated). Again, thanks for the additional information added and we're really glad to have you on-board. --Revanche (talk|contribs) 05:01, 4 May 2013 (PDT)