Welcome, DervishIIc, to BattleTechWiki!
Thank you for your contributions; you seem to be off to a good start. Hopefully you will soon join the army of BattleTech Editors! If you need help formatting the pages visit the manual of style. For general questions go to the Help section or the FAQ. If you can't find your answer there, please ask an Admin. If you have any more questions after that, feel free to ask me directly on my user talk page.
Here's some extra tips to help you get around in the wiki:
- For policies and guidelines, see The Five Pillars of BattleTechWiki.
- If you want to play around with your new wiki skills, the Sandbox is for you. Don't worry: you won't break anything. A great resource for printing out is the Wiki Cheat Sheet.
- Consider registering at the site (if you haven't already). That way, you'll get name recognition and respect for the effort you put in here.
- Also considering writing something about yourself on your UserPage (marked as DervishIIc at the top of the page). You'll go from being a 'redshirt' to a 'blueshirt,' with the respect of a more permanent member.
- Introduce yourself at the new user log.
- In your Preferences, under the edit tab, check Add pages I create to my watchlist and Add pages I edit to my watchlist, so that you can see how your efforts have affected the community. Check back on each visit by clicking on my watchlist.
- If you're bored and want to find something to do, try the Random button in the sidebar, or check out the List of Wanted Pages. Or even go to Special Pages to see what weird stuff is actually tracked by this wiki.
- Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date.
You can find me at my user page or talk page for any questions. Happy editing, and we'll see ya 'round.
10:38, 27 July 2008 (CDT)
DervishIIc entry in Canon Source Removed
Hello Dervish IIc, I am Wrangler. I've removed your Dervish information from 3058 article. Your article despite it being from MechForce is not canon item. Thus not allowed in the year listing or similar canon only articles. -- Wrangler 15:28, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Hi, saw your David Insley article. I've been meaning to write articles about the MechForce North America and their 'Mech/MechQuarterly magazines for years, but so far I've not managed to scrounge up much information. As someone who was evidently a member and a contributor to the MFQ magazine, maybe you can help me out? Drop me a line on my talk page if you're interested. Frabby (talk) 04:03, 14 October 2013 (PDT)