- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
Welcome to BattleTechWiki and thank you for creating the article on the Sabutai. It was great for your first article, so I encourage you to stick around and continue contributing. You may wish to introduce yourself at the new user log. Welcome aboard! --Scaletail 18:36, 14 June 2008 (CDT)
So, I am going to bring every year into the appropriate format. I am a damnfool. Moosegod 22:17, 19 August 2008 (CDT)
Years done (by me or others): 2011 2013 2014 2015 2016
As a courtesy for other editors, it is a BattleTechWiki guideline to sign your talk page and user talk page posts. To do so simply add four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your comments. Your user name (or IP address, if you are editing anonymously) and the date will be automatically added along with a timestamp. Signing your comments helps people to find out who said something and provides them with a link to your user/talk page (for further discussion). For further info see the talk page guidelines. Thank you.