- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
I'll take this opportunity to bid you a personal welcome to the Sarna.net BTW. The ardous cleanup job you did on the articles here is an excellent start, and I hereby award you an All Purpose Award for your valuable work. Feel free to copy this into your userpage:
[[File:AP.jpg|All Purpose Award, 1st ribbon]]
Keep up the good work, and have fun! --Frabby 19:44, 8 August 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you very much Frabby. This site has been invaluable in working on my Battletech MapTool framework and copy editing is my balliwack so I'm glad to give something back.--Tom 02:17, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
Sign talk post
As a courtesy for other editors, it is a BattleTechWiki guideline to sign your talk page and user talk page posts. To do so simply add four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your comments. Your user name (or IP address, if you are editing anonymously) and the date will be automatically added along with a timestamp. Signing your comments helps people to find out who said something and provides them with a link to your user/talk page (for further discussion). For further info see the talk page guidelines. Thank you.
--Scaletail 18:41, 6 September 2010 (UTC)
Say Sorry and please forgive me
Please change your articel back to your formating you favorite. My goal was to arrange the content of all units to a single structur for easer maintance. I will rethink my work. I stop all other formating changes and will put only content with the right header on the page. Please let us work together. with best regards Neuling 13:30, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- Ooops. I thought if it had the Update Tag that meant the Moratorium was over. I should have checked closer. My bad!