- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|Colors/Badge||White vampire fangs, trimmed in dripping red blood|
|Faction Affiliation||None, but tendencies towards Steiner and Davion|
The Vampires were a rising stable for almost two years, but a string of losses cost the stable the vast majority of its income and some of its most talented MechWarriors. As things deteriorated, their scruples slid and in 3054 they were caught tampering with their opponents' ammunition and banned from the primary arenas. They relocated to Xolara, but additional issues and charges of theft ended up with the stable only being accepted in the King of the Mountain arena.
After robbing a VEST prototype, what followed was a spectacular loss to VEST in a grudge match. That and the increasing evidence that they were engaged in underworld work, made the Vampires Stable reportedly collapse. By 3067 the Stable had closed., but despite this, frequent tales exists of a Vampire Stables supposedly fighting out in the boondocks of Solaris VII in Class One and Two matches.
Stable Master and Owners
- Annis McKaffry, the stable's Senior Tech and former Leftenant of the Federated Commonwealth, is the head of the Vampires' 'Mech repair and modifications crews. He served with the Tenth Lyran Guards on Skondia prior to the Clan invasion. He started working with the Silver Dragons Stables, but after several failures in 'Mechs he worked on, one of them that cost the life of a MechWarrior, he was forced leave them, and only found work with the Vampires. It is said that the Silver Dragons have a contract out on his life.
- Velma Jankara - Master Instructor
- Gomez Long - When a disabling injury in his right arm during a match left him incapable of Arena Combat, he started working as an instructor for Stables, and in 3054 he was hired by Joshua Ling to instruct the Vampires Stables pilots.
14 MechWarriors were fighting for Vampires Stables.
|Dick "The Blade" Benson||Civil War||Doubles as StableMaster|||
|Velma Jankara||Civil War||Doubles as Master Instructor|||
The Vampires have a small 'Mech-repair shop in Xolara that is gradually deteriorating as it is in dire economic straits.
In 3055 - the stable has a 25% cut of its MechWarriors' winnings. The MechWarriors receive a 800 C-Bill salary a month. The Vampires have started cheating and thieving to make ends meet recently. The stable has 19 'Mechs. It is expected that Warrior magazine will lower the stable's rating to a "D" or lower in the next annual review.
- Solaris the Reaches, p. 13, "Vampires Stable"
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 26, "Stables of Solaris VII - Hombres Stables"
- Solaris VII: Mappack, p. 26 - "Hombres Stable"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 168 "Solaris VII BattleMechs - SQS-TH-002 Sasquatch"
- Solaris: The Reaches p. 14 - Wrath Stable profile
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 31 "Stables of Solaris VII - Wraiths Stables"
- Solaris VII: The Reaches, p. 13, "Gangs and Stables" - Vampires Stable.
- Solaris: The Reaches, p. 11 "A Matter of Respect - Part 1"