|Primary Site(s)||Pirates Haven|
While it can only be loosely called a factory, Vengeance Incorporated is able to manufacture brand new BattleMechs for the pirates of the Haven Star Cluster.
In 3054, Fuchida's Fusiliers provided the initial funding and equipment to found Vengeance Incorporated. A hodgepodge of junkyards, workshops and waste dumps clustered around the local approximation of a spaceport, its name selected in a lottery, Vengeance Incorporated is at the same time little more than a string of repair bays and yet an organized production concern capable of producing a new 'Mech design, the Brigand.
A standardized design rather than a FrankenMech, the Brigand is produced in enough quantities to be considered mass production. Apart from using locally produced armor, almost the entirety of the Brigand is constructed from contraband components either stolen or purchased on the Black Market by the pirates.
The original "CEO" and driving force behind the facility was "Lady Death" Trevalline, with most intelligence agencies assuming that the Word of Blake at least offered some support to the endeavor as part of their destabilizing efforts across the Inner Sphere. This line of thought has been questioned as the "factory" continued production even during the Blakist collapse towards the end of the Jihad and the demise of "Lady Death", with either Vengeance Incorporated merely using stockpiled supplies or an indication of some other as yet unknown source of support.
By mid-3081, intelligence agencies were receiving disturbing reports that Vengeance Incorporated was not only producing a new variant of the Brigand, but also that quantities of Hunter tanks equipped with MML systems and Vedette with Light Autocannon were also being manufactured, despite the Tortuga Dominions being embroiled in an internal power struggle following the death of "Lady Death" Trevalline and the downfall of her personal command, the Death's Consorts. An invasion of Tortuga Prime by the Filtvelt Coalition, also found that Vengeance Incorporated was producing Pegasus, Drillson, and Condor hovertanks, as well as Bulldog, Manticore, and Demolisher tanks.
Though they are best known for the Brigand BattleMech, Vengeance makes a great deal of money from creating custom vehicles for pirates and local warlords.
Vengeance Incorporated has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Tortuga Prime:|
|LDT-1 Brigand||Light BattleMech|
|LDT-X1 Brigand||Light BattleMech|
|LDT-X2 Brigand||Light BattleMech|
|Armor (BattleMechs & Combat Vehicles)|
|ER Medium Laser|
|Medium Pulse Laser|
|Components produced on Tortuga Prime:|
|LDT-5 Brigand||Light BattleMech|
|LDT-XPR1 Brigand||Light BattleMech|
|LDT-XPR2 Brigand||Light BattleMech|
|LDT-XPR3 Brigand||Light BattleMech|
|LDT-XPR4 Brigand||Light BattleMech|
|LDT-XPR5 Brigand||Light BattleMech|
|Demolisher||Tracked Vehicles - Heavy Tank|
|Vedette||Tracked Vehicles - Medium Tank|
|Debbie||Tracked Vehicles - Heavy Tank|
|Outrider (Support Vehicle)||Wheeled Vehicles - Light Support Vehicle|
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Technical Readout: 3067, p. 46: "Produced Brigand Components"
- ↑ Touring the Stars: Tortuga Prime, p. 6
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, pp. 235–236: "Unaffiliated Organizations"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 117: "Lesser Periphery States"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 116: "Lesser Periphery and Pirates"
- ↑ Historical Turning Points: Tortuga, p. 5
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Touring the Stars: Tortuga Prime, p. 10
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 Objectives: Periphery, p. 35: "Vengeance Incorporated"
- ↑ Historical Turning Points: Tortuga, p. 23
- ↑ Historical Turning Points: Tortuga, p. 26
- ↑ Historical Turning Points: Tortuga, p. 27
- ↑ Historical Turning Points: Tortuga, p. 28
- ↑ Historical Turning Points: Tortuga, p. 29
- ↑ Historical Turning Points: Tortuga, p. 30
- ↑ Touring the Stars: Tortuga Prime, p. 11