- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
Victoria Parrdeau was originally a member of the Com Guards, fighting against Clan Smoke Jaguar during the Battle of Tukayyid. She transferred to ROM in the wake of the Schism, being promoted by Primus Sharilar Mori to Precentor ROM in the winter of 3054.
Between 3054 and 3057 Parrdeau had amazing success in rebuilding the gutted organization from top to bottom, until she selected Michelle Ellingham as head of counterintelligence, the highly placed Blakist mole unmasking ComStar ROM agents in the Word while at the same time allowing Word ROM agents to expand and infiltrate the secular organization. Ellingham's efforts culminated in Operation Odysseus, the loss of Terra and the Blakists' nerve gas attack that eliminated ROM's Cairo based headquarters crippling the secular ROM anew, forcing Parrdeau to begin all over again.
After 3064, Parrdeau ordered a long-term associate Tempest Stryker to investigate word of the Black Warriors utilising brand-new BattleMechs to repulse a Marian Hegemony strike against the Circinus Federation. Stryker's investigation discovered they were all heavily modified versions of pre-existing 'Mechs developed by the Word of Blake and thereafter supposedly "mirrored" by Vicore Industries for sale to other large manufacturers, seemingly as part of a massive supply effort by the expansion of the Blakist military.
At Parrdaeu's direction Stryker would also heavily dig into the Word of Blake's efforts in the Chaos March, discovering much information about Kali Liao's links to the Sixth of June and the Manei Domini. Her loyalties and motives in doing so came into question when she sent Stryker on another mission dealing with Project Phoenix, ordering the unsuccessful elimination of his black-ops team at their extraction point. Seemingly intent on burying all he had uncovered about the Word's expansion efforts, Stryker would vow to eliminate Parrdeau once he uncovered hard proof of her ties to Cameron St. Jamais.
Parrdeau would be credited by the Word of Blake with assisting Adept Greta McGruder to successfully assassinate Primus Sharilar Mori in October 3068 and the attempted assassination of Anastasius Focht at ComStar's command post on Orestes, despite little actual evidence she was directly involved in either. However, Parrdeau being an outright Blakist was called into question, as rather than head directly to the Word of Blake she fled in secret along with other disaffected members of ROM.
Questions as to her true loyalties became even more muddied when her Blakist counterpart Alexander Kernoff issued a Persons of Interest report requesting her capture alive, while a similar Manei Domini report issued by Apollyon to Berith indicated that she was considered "compromised" and that she should be exterminated. Her last known location at that time was listed as Hesperus II.
In March of 3072, Parrdeau was eventually tracked down on Dalton in the Free Worlds League by both Berith and the infamous Bounty Hunter. Hired by Chandrasekhar Kurita to locate her, the Bounty Hunter and his team narrowly beat Berith to capturing her, and acquired her secret journal from her. Parrdeau and her journal were eventually delivered to Devlin Stone after Chandrasekar Kurita's death.
Titles and Positions
|Precentor ROM of Comstar
3054 – 3068
| Succeeded by|
- ComStar, p. 89
- Shattered Sphere, p. 109
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 10-11 - "Introduction"
- A Guide to Covert Ops, p. 101-105 - "Overview of Intelligence Agencies - Independent Groups"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 94-95 - "Inner Sphere "Phoenix" BattleMechs"
- The Unkindest Cut of All
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 17 - "Blake's Judgement"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 46, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 83 - "Missing Persons of Interest"
- Starterbook: Wolf and Blake p. 39
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 4-10 - Just Business
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 233