- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Star League Experimental Technology|
|Power Plant||300 XL|
|Tracking & Targeting System||N/A|
|Heat Sinks||16 Double Heat Sinks|
A member of the Voidseeker family, the Voidseeker Interceptor is the direct descendant of the BlackWasp robotic Aerospace Fighter. Intended to operate as part of an SDS the Voidseeker Interceptor is equipped with a Shielded Aerospace Smart Robotic Control System that allows it to operate as well as the veteran pilots of the SLDF. The advanced control system also provides the Voidseeker Interceptor with electronic sheilding equivalent to a Guardian ECM Suite. This interferes with enemy targeting system, making the Voidseeker Interceptor much harder to hit. The Voidseeker Interceptor carries six tons of fuel, allowing it to remain on station for a long time.
Weapons and Equipment
Designed to combat Aerospace Fighters, the Voidseeker Interceptor is equipped with a single ER Large Laser for long range fire while a pair of Large Pulse Lasers provide the main hitting power. These are backed up by twin Medium Lasers. This provides more than enough firepower to seriously damage any opposing Aerospace Fighter. A Beagle Active Probe allows the Interceptor to identify priority targets and feed information to the controlling system.
- MUL online entry for the Voidseeker Interceptor
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, pp. 175-176, "MK. 39-004 Interceptor"