WC Site 1
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|WC Site 1|
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
WC Site 1 is a Clan Wolf (in Exile) manufacturer. It started as a facility for medium BattleMechs, and until the 3070s the plant produced Phantom OmniMechs. During the 3070s the plant expanded into production of heavy 'Mechs. During the Jihad the facility lost 35% of its staff, but by 3079 it had mostly recovered and was operating at 80% of its maximum output.
WC Site 1 has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Arc-Royal:|
|Arctic Wolf II||Medium OmniMech|
|AR1 Endo Steel||Arctic Wolf II|
|Type MA-58 Endo Steel||Hellstar|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|GM 380 XL||Hellstar|
|Light Force 280 XL||Arctic Wolf II|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Royal-7a Ferro-Fibrous||Arctic Wolf II|
|CH6 Series Integrated||Hellstar|
|HWLR Designation ComSys||Arctic Wolf II|
|Hunter (7) Dedicated TTS||Arctic Wolf II|
|Hunter (7a) Dedicated TTS||Hellstar|
|Ripper Series A1||Hellstar|
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 31, "WC Site 1"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 30
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, p. 50, "Produced Uni Arctic Wolf II Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 178, "Produced Hellstar Components on Arc-Royal"