Warrior House Tsang Xiao
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|Warrior House Tsang Xiao|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Warrior House|
House Tsang Xiao was formed by Capellan Nobleman, seeing the Confederation suffer during the Jihad, he funded the creation of a new Warrior House. The warriors of this order are dedicated to Tarantism, a blend of the Lorix Order and realpolitik.
In 3077, newly formed Tsang Xiao participated in battle to liberate Poznan from the Word of Blake Protectorate. They with Warrior House Dai Da Chi waged a hard-pressed for the battle. The new Warrior House was noted for using every weapon in its arsenal, including Battle Armor and Combat Vehicles which traditional Warrior House do not normally use, including philosophy of the Lorix Order.
When the Republic of the Sphere counterattacked the Capellan invasion in 3082, Stone's Lament faced the soldiers of this Warrior House on Styk. Despite fighting hard, eventually the Republic unit forced the Tsang Xiao warriors off-world with heavy losses. During this fighting, the Tao MechWorks plant on Styk was gutted.
Alongside the Kraken Unleashed mercenary unit, Warrior House Tsang Xiao defended Shuen Wan in 3117. The two Capellan units fought the 4th Oriente Hussars to a standstill and forced them to withdraw from the world with serious losses.
Warrior House Tsang Xiao served by taking and holding areas of strategic value during counter-thrusts pushed by the Federated Suns during the CCAF operations against. Tsang Xiao would do this by bounding forward with each new planet attacked by the CCAF and taking control of defensive strong points. The few attempts by the AFFS to strike back at Capellan landing zones were rapidly repelled by them.
|Commanding Officers of Warrior House Tsang Xiao|
Color Scheme and Insignia
House Tsang Xiao wears khaki uniforms with red trim. Their paint scheme is sand-yellow with bright red and yellow accents, and their emblem is a stylized plum blossom.
- House Tsang Xiao (2 Mixed Battalions)
Note: The unit has been given a Regular skill with a Reliable Rating. The unit as of 3079 was at 79% strength and its equipment is 100% upgrade, and based on New Aragon.
- CO: Shiao-zhang Maximillian Paolucci
- CO: Shiao-zhang Deanna Hatzinikita
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 24
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 9 Warrior House Orders - Gleams of details regarding the new Warrior House's history.
- Field Report: CCAF , p. 8 "Regimental Status"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 183
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 21
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 34
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 24
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 31, "Warrior House Orders - Warrior House Tsang Xiao"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 47, "CCAF Deployment Table - 3145"