- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|In service until||2787|
The Warsaw was a Lola I-class destroyer in service with the Free Worlds League Navy as the FWLS Warsaw. Active during the First Succession War, the Warsaw was deployed in the Wazan system in September 2787, operating alongside a sister ship, the FWLS Minsck, and the battleship Ragusa as escorts to the Free Worlds League Military forces on the planet, primarily drawn from the Marik Militia. As the Militia regiments were preparing to redeploy for further attacks against the Capellan Confederation, the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces struck at both the Corey and Wazan systems, targeting transport ships and then escort vessels.
Responding to messages from the transport JumpShips under attack at the nadir and zenith jump points in the system, the Warsaw and the other WarShips moved from their position in orbit above the planet via in-system jumps to engage the Capellan WarShips, which consisted of the Black Lion-class battlecruiser CCS Zulfiqar leading a group of four destroyers, two Essex-class and two Lola III-class. In the resulting battle the Warsaw and the other Free Worlds League WarShips managed to damage the destroyer CCS Khalzan badly enough that she had to be scuttled, but were overwhelmed and destroyed by the remaining Capellan WarShips.
- First Succession War, p. 56, "Corey and Wazan"