Werewolf (Individual McKenna-class WarShip)
As at 3057 the McKenna-class battleship Werewolf was a WarShip within the Clan Wolf-in-Exile touman and was serving as the CWS Werewolf, flagship of the Wolf-in-Exile fleet and assigned to 1st Wolf Guards.. This was also the case in 3061.
The Werewolf was active throughout the Jihad. On the 20th of March 3068, the Werewolf escorted a rescue mission to Outreach, where the vessel held off two Word of Blake WarShips, an Essex-class destroyer and a Black Lion-class battlecruiser, while the task force evacuated numerous civilians and members of Wolf's Dragoons.
The Werewolf was destroyed in 3077 at Chara III by a nuclear weapon-equipped Word of Blake SDS. Wolf-in-Exile forces made up the bulk of the allied coalition forces attempting to liberate Chara as a part of Operation SCOUR, but the allies were unaware of the presence of the SDS. As a result, not only was the Werewolf destroyed, but so was the Mjolnir-class Lyran Alliance battleship LAS Fylgia and a Carrack-class transport from Clan Nova Cat, the NCS Perilous Vision.
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 54 "Clan Jade Falcon Unit Summary"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 108, "Naval Assets"
- Dawn of the Jihad & Blake Ascending, p. 38
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 16
- Blake Ascending, p. 176, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 48, "Chara Operational Report"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 57, "The Jihad in Review"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 16, "Fleet Assets"