XIII Triarii Protectors
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|XIII Triarii Protectors|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Triarii Protectors|
The Thirteenth Triarii Protectors were formed up after the eruption of general warfare across the Inner Sphere in the thirty-second century, with the core of the command being those elements of the Sixth and Seventh Triarii Protectors. Many of those survivors were vocally opposed to the enactment of the Fortress Republic protocol, and those objections would taint the new command's interactions with the Republic Armed Forces High Command.
Despite their misgivings over the loyalty of the Thirteenth, the High Command couldn't afford to disband the regiment, and instead opted to restructure it. Colonel Petar Jozić was relieved of command, with Colonel Sofia Fallaci being assigned as the new commanding officer. Fallaci began her efforts to salvage the Thirteenth by restructuring each combat company and attempting to focus attention on the future of the Republic of the Sphere. Many of those who continued to protest were subsequently either relieved of duty or placed under increased surveillance by the Department of Military Intelligence, and as late as 3145 resentment towards the High Command still simmered amongst the Thirteenth's rank and file.
|Commanding Officers of the XIII Triarii Protectors|
XIII Triarii Protectors (1 Battalion/Green/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Sofia Fallaci
1360th Armor Brigade (Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Colonel Constantin Reinhold
1360th Infantry Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Rodney Marquez
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 142, "Triarii Protectors"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 145, "Republic Armed Forces - Triarii Protectors"