- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere (Advanced)|
|Top Speed||22 km/h|
|Jump Range||0 m|
|Armor Type||Reactive Armor|
|BV (2.0)|| 76 (Config A)|
69 (Config B)
69 (Config C)
The Xiphos Assault Battle Armor was developed by Irian Technologies specifically to create an infantry suit protected against artillery attacks, one of the most commonly-used tactics for defeating battle armor. Manufactured on Irian and Washburn for the Marik-Stewart Commonwealth (prior to the capture of Washburn by Clan Wolf) the Xiphos was manufactured in three common configurations and specifically incorporated a high-powered communications system to allow battlefield commanders to keep lines of communication open even in the face of hostile electronic countermeasures.
Weapons and Equipment
All Xiphos suits mount close to a ton of Reactive Armor and mount a Basic Manipulator on the right arm and a Modular Weapon Mount on each arm, although the mount on the left arm has the greater capacity.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 8-9, "Xiphos Assault Battle Armor"
- MUL online date for the Xiphos