Yankee Weapons Systems
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Yankee Weapons Systems|
|Primary Site(s)|| New Earth|
Yankee Weapons Systems is an anomaly in the Lyran Commonwealth production economy. The company is headquartered on Terra with their main plant on New Earth. The company therefore fell under the guidance of the Word of Blake, but prior to the Jihad Yankee made the Excalibur 'Mech available for purchase. The LCAF purchased several units a month from the company from the factory's opening in 3058 to the start of the Jihad.
The campaign to liberate New Earth during Operation SCOUR was particularly destructive, both in the ground battles and as a result of orbital bombardments. The defending Word of Blake forces ensured that little industry remained after their defeat, making it extremely likely that the Yankee Weapons Systems facility on New Earth was destroyed.
Yankee Weapons Systems has an manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on New Earth:|
|EXC-B2 Excalibur||Heavy BattleMech|
|EXC-C1 Excalibur||Heavy BattleMech|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Ford 350 XL||Excalibur|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Pribak 9000 w/CASE||Excalibur|
|Faulk 203 Comset||Excalibur|
|KBC Starsight QTA1||Excalibur|
|Grizzard 200||Excalibur/Shipped to Solaris for Sasquatch|
|McArthur||Excalibur, Battle Hawk, Flashman/Shipped to Hesperus II for Nightsky|
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 147, "Yankee Weapons Systems Profile"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 107, "Blake/Terran Protectorate"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 216, "Produced Excalibur 'Mech Components"