Difference between revisions of "32nd Assault (Clan Nova Cat)"
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
[[Star Colonel]]Marc Kerensky3052<ref name=luthp71/>
Latest revision as of 15:46, 14 June 2019
|32nd Assault Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
The Thirty-second Assault Cluster were a front line military formation of Clan Nova Cat.
The Cluster fought on the following worlds during Operation Revival:
- Luthien During the Battle of Luthien, they fought against Wolf's Dragoons in the Waseda Hills, before breaking through into the Kado-Guchi Valley where they received heavy casualties at the hands of the veteran Dragon's Claws led by Coordinator Takashi Kurita .
The Nova Cats had taken roughly sixty percent casualties during the Battle of Luthien. With stretched supply lines the Clan found it difficult to rebuild damaged clusters. Assets were reassigned after January 3052 to bolster Alpha and Beta Galaxies and it is likely that the Thirty-second Assault Cluster was disbanded at this time to provide replacements for other clusters.
|Commanding Officers of the 32nd Assault Cluster|
|Star Colonel||Marc Kerensky||3052|
The cluster was known to use flanking assault tactics.
- Command Trinary - (elite)
- Elemental Trinary - (elite)
- Assault Trinary - (veteran)
- Binary - (regular)
- Supernova - (veteran)
- Luthien, p. 71
- Invading Clans, p. 115
- Luthien, p. 27
- Luthien, p. 72