330th Solahma Attack (Clan Coyote)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Read more →
|Three Hundred and Thirtieth Solahma Attack Cluster|
|Parent Command||Nu Galaxy|
The 330th Solahma Attack Cluster attacked Clan Ice Hellion's Zeta Galaxy on New Kent in 3059 to try to draw Hellion forces away from other engagements. The cluster could not match an entire Galaxy and eventually had to withdraw to they own enclave on the planet.
The Cluster was stationed on Delios in 3067. In 3071 Clan Goliath Scorpion hit Delios and over ran the 330th Solahma to claim a factory that had previously been in the possession of the Steel Vipers.
The Cluster survived the Society revolt, indicating that the warriors remaining in 3075 either did not join with the revolt or could not positively be identified as collaborating and had won a Trial of Refusal to retain their position.
|Commanding Officers of the 330th Solahma Attack|
|Star Colonel||Messhia Kozyrev||3061|
|Star Colonel||Lawrence Hoffman||3067 - 3085|
The Cluster prefers to fight on rough ground.
- 4 Binaries
330th Solahma Attack Cluster - Veteran 
- 90% full strength
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 54, "330th Solahma Attack Profile"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162
- Field Manual: Update, p. 76, "Clan Coyote Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 70
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 95
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 165
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 147