Difference between revisions of "35th Infantry Division"
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
m (→Notes: ¡- not needed as character exists)
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Latest revision as of 11:03, 13 September 2019
|35th Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Liberators of Java|
Might Before Metal
|Parent Formation||19th Army|
The Thirty-fifth Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the Thirty-fifth was assigned to LVI Corps, a part of the Nineteenth Army, and was stationed in the Periphery Military Region. In fact it was stationed on Laconis, which at the time was undergoing a massive influx of immigrants. Unlike most SLDF units in the Taurian Concordat, the Thirty-fifth had a positive reputation after its commanding officer assigned her engineering, combat and support units to help the planetary government rebuild the capital city after a hurricane destroyed it in 2759.
Later the Thirty-fifth was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in response to the Periphery Uprising in 2765. The Thirty-fifth survived both the Periphery Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 35th Infantry Division|
|Major General||Mila Vandroogenbroeck||2764|
|Lieutenant General||John Fletcher||2765 - end of the Amaris Civil War|
The Alpha Keshik of Clan Hell's Horses shares the same nickname as that of the 35th.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 225
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 53 The Long Trail - 35th's nickname mentioned.
- The Star League, p. 157, "Nineteenth"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 109
- The Star League, p. 133