Age of Destruction – Kill and Keep
|Age of Destruction – Kill and Keep|
|First published||February 2005|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Preceded by||Counterassault – Into the Storm|
|Followed by||Annihilation - Call To Arms|
Age of Destruction – Kill and Keep is an official scenario pack for the MechWarrior: Dark Age (MWDA) Clix game, containing a single scenario, which was released as part of a Special Event in conjunction with the release of MechWarrior: Age of Destruction Boosters. It was first published through the now defunct LinkNet website that WizKids maintained in support of their MechWarrior: Dark Age game line, to support organised play and tournaments.
... thus we may know that there are five essentials for victory:
- He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
- He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
- He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
- He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
- He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.
—Sun-Tzu, The Art of War
- MechWarrior Age of Destruction Scenario Handbook, as of 4 January 2009 (via Wayback Machine) - Scenario Summaries