- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-667.891 : 1127.933[e]|
Aragon was one of the systems that formed a part of the region in the Deep Periphery known as Nueva Castile. In 3080 Nueva Castile was invaded by Clan Goliath Scorpion, who had been Abjured by the other Clans within the Clan Homeworlds. The Goliath Scorpions were in urgent need of resources following the loss of all of their holdings in the Homeworlds, and had raided a number of worlds within the region in the preceeding decade. Having planned for an invasion of Nueva Castile at some point, the Abjuration of the Goliath Scorpions precipitated an immediate invasion, but having conquered both the Castilian Principalities and the Umayyad Caliphate the Goliath Scorpions then attempted to integrate the three disparate nations into a single new nation, the Escorpión Imperio.
- 2830 - Nueva Castile 
- 2855 - Umayyad Caliphate 
- 3079 - Nueva Castile 
- 3080 - Escorpión Imperio 
- 3086 - Escorpión Imperio 
- 3087 - Escorpión Imperio 
- Madrid: the planetary capital city.
As information on Nueva Castile is sparse, the designation "Nueva Castile" has been used to show the political affiliation of Aragon until a source confirms whether the world is currently a part of the Castilian Principaliti or the Umayyad Caliphate in any given year.
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
- Wars of Reaving, p. 158-160, "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Explorer Corps, p. 58, "Nueva Castile"
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 48, "150987"
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 108