Please use this page to coordinate ideas for additional pages or updates to existing pages.
Misc / Administration (Ongoing)
- Note: page counts of 500 usually indicate more than 500 actual pages.
- (7 pages)
- (329 pages)
- (44 pages)
- (436 pages)
- (18 pages)
- Missing Attribution (untagged)
- Images Missing Copyright Information (untagged)
- (500 pages)
- (3 pages)
- (500 pages)
- (17 pages)
- (500 pages)
- Wanted Pages (i.e., links without a page).
- WIP (Works In Progress/Undergoing Major Expansion or Revamping (Pages presently marked as In Progress).
- (14 pages)
- Policy:Civility (see WP:Civility)
- Policy:Deletion guidelines (see WP:Deletion guidelines for administrators; recommend writing but not instituting until necessary)
- Policy:Dispute resolution (see WP:Dispute resolution)
- Policy:Edit war (see WP:Edit war)
- Policy:External Links
- Policy:No page blanks (see WP:No page blanks)
- Policy:Ownership of articles (see WP:Ownership of articles)
- BattleTechWiki:Images (see WP:Images)
- BattleTechWiki:Please do not bite the newcomers (see WP:Please do not bite the newcomers)
- BattleTechWiki:Please clarify (see WP:Please clarify)
- BattleTechWiki:Redirect (see WP:Redirect)
- BattleTechWiki:Reviewing good articles (see WP:Reviewing good articles)
Tag Templates Needed
- Template:POV (see WP's Template:POV)
- Template:Unreferenced (see WP's Template:Unreferenced)
- Template:InfoBoxCreature2e Format for MechWarrior Companion Creatures
- Template:InfoBoxCreature3e Format for Classic BattleTech Companion Creatures
- Template:InfoBoxCreatureBT Format for BattleTech Beast Mounted Infantry
- The Planets section at this time is under an overhaul; if are you interested in helping with this, visit the BattleTechWiki:Project Planets page.
Certain words such as "bibliography" are misspelled hundreds of times on this site. Clean up will be faster if we list the most common misspellings here and have multiple editors (or bots) working on removing them. Pro tip, if you see a distinctive misspelling while editing an article, toss it into the search bar after you are done. Oftentimes you will find several more articles with that same error. Please leave redirects intact. As an aid to those for whom English is a secondary language, the misspelling is on the left, with the word it should be converted to on the right. Don't be afraid to add more words to the list. Please note that Sarna's MOS prefers American spellings.
Agresive Armour-->Armor assualt-->assault Authorise-->Authorize Batallion Calvary(when used to mean Cavalry) Capitalise-->Capitalize Centre-->Center Colonise-->Colonize Colour-->Color Co-ordinate--> Coordinate Defence Descibe-->Describe Divsion Duelling-->Dueling Favour Focussing Galery Gruelling Honour-->Honor Hoover-->Hover Insigna maneuvre-->maneuver Mechanise-->Mechanize Neighbour-->Neighbor Organise-->Organize Polarise-->Polarize Practise-->Practice Prision Programme Realise-->Realize recieved-->received Recognise-->Recognize Reorganise-->Reorganize Rumour Seige Signficant Specialise-->Specialize Stabilise Successfuly temporarely-->temporarily Utilise-->Utilize Warefare
Specific BT terms