- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
(References to Epsilon Indi)
Epsilon Indi neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Tainted)|
|Highest native life||Reptiles|
|Ruler|| Governor: Cecil Abraham|
Planetary Legate: Pedro Robinson
The Terran Alliance probe Magellan Five first discovered the planet. Epsilon Indi also hosted a Star League-era Space Defense System that was responsible for destroying the 34th Royal BattleMech Division and the 568th Armed Transport Flotilla during the Amaris Civil War.
Epsilon Indi was one of the first worlds taken by the Word of Blake during the Jihad, captured along with Fletcher and Tall Trees in a campaign that saw all three worlds annexed by the Word of Blake Protectorate by the 30th of December 3067. On the 6th of June 3075 Epsilon Indi was one of three worlds within the Word of Blake Protectorate to be raided simultaneously by unidentified forces. The raiding force on Epsilon Indi damaged the local Protectorate units and was rumoured to be one of the Word of Blake's own Shadow Divisions.
In the last week of February 3078 the 1st Sword of Light regiment landed on the world and drove off the Blakists. Unfortunately the Blakists deployed a biological weapon before they left the world, poisoning the water table. This biological attack affected the water supply to several major cities, and when coupled with the severe damage inflicted in the conventional conflict, led several observers to speculate that the population would need to relocate or face extinction.
3055 to 3062 to 3067
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation
- 3030 - Tikonov Free Republic
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Independent World
- 3062 - Independent World
- 3067 - Independent World 
- 3068 - Word of Blake Protectorate 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
- The Planet Epsilon Indi is misspelled in ComStar (sourcebook) as Epsilon Indiri.
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 239, "Epsilon Indi"
- The Star League, p. 88, "ADMIRAL BRASO'S LAST TRANSMISSION"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 44, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 17, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 54, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 70
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 58, "The Jihad in Review"
- ComStar (sourcebook), p. 84, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 125, "ComGuard Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 98, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Mercenaries Supplemental , p. 66, "Mercenary Deployment Table"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- ComStar (sourcebook)
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Manual: ComStar
- Field Manual: Updates
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Mercenaries Supplemental
- The Star League