- Unit Categories
- Other Items of Note
- 7 July 2020: 2019 Founder's Awards (Nicjansma)
- I'm honored to announce the 2019 Founders Awards! Thank you to everyone who contributed to the 61,353 edits in 2019!
- 17 January 2020: System maps and Nearby Systems tables (Revanche)
- The Operation: Doneve team has released the beta version of the new System Information maps and the Nearby Systems tables. They should be fully populated on all system articles. Your ongoing feedback is sought. Please share any found errors or your ideas for improvement.
- 01 January 2020: Happy New Year! (Frabby)
- 2019 was a great year to be a BattleTech fan. The Sarna BattleTechWiki had its second most active year ever, going by new articles created (3,160) - and 2020 is shaping up to be at least as good, with the expected delivery of the Clan Invasion Kickstarter goods and probably also the launch of the IlClan era with its accompanying fiction and goodies. Though personally, the announced product that I am stoked about most is Shrapnel (magazine).
- 24 December 2019: Santa Claus IIC is coming to town (Frabby)
- ...and let's hope everybody was nice so that he puts BattleTech: Beginner Box and BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat box sets under many many trees, to spread our little hobby. ;)
Have a Merry Christmas one and all!
- 23 July 2019: Sarna Merch, GenCon 2019, 2018 Founders Awards (Nicjansma)
- I want to thank everyone who has supported Sarna over the years! By visiting, reading, promoting, editing and even donating. I've added a new BattleTechWiki:Support page with some of the ways that you can support Sarna. We now offer Merch such as T-Shirts and Hoodies from Amazon.
- I will be at GenCon this year and hope to see you all there! If you see me walking around (in a Sarna shirt), say hi! I'll have some bonus shirts to give away for those who ask.
- The BattleTechWiki Founders Awards give recognition to all of the amazing community members and their contributions over the last year. The 2018 Founders Awards have been announced!
- 22 August 2020: Product list (Frabby)
- With digital product releases now very common, and Print-on-demand publications further blurring the line between physical and digital products to the point of rendering the distinction meaningless, it is time to discuss and perhaps change how we're listing them in our Master List of BattleTech products. Please join the discussion here.
- 9 June 2020: 30,000 articles (Frabby)
- A slew of upcoming products were announced today and promptly had articles made for them... and one of those, Touring the Stars: Valencia, happened to be our 30,000th article!
- 29 Aug 2019: Sarna is now HTTPS by default (Nicjansma)
- Sarna has offered HTTPS/TLS for a few years, but until today it was optional. All insecure traffic is now redirected to HTTPS by default. If you encounter any issues, please let me know. Nicjansma (talk) 22:33, 29 August 2019 (EDT)
Please add your comments to these 'hot' issues: