- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Planetary System Info|
|Star Type||F7V (178 hours)|
|Position in System||3|
|Time to Jump Point||12.89 days|
|Recharging Station||Zenith and Nadir|
|HPG Facility Class||A|
|Percent, Level of Native Life||45%, Mammal|
|Planetary Capital||Andrassy (Danube), Teleki, Ruhr|
(References to Pesht)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: 206.06 Y: 312.14[e]
- 1 Planetary Description
- 2 Manufacturing Centers and Companies
- 3 Planetary History
- 4 Era Specific Data
- 5 3079
- 6 Planetary Garrison
- 7 Owner History
- 8 Nearby Planets
- 9 References
- 10 Bibliography
Heavily forested world, noted in its early colonization days as home of predator apelike creatures.
Manufacturing Centers and Companies
Discovery & Settlement Efforts
Pesht was discovered by early explorers which were part of the Ozawan merchants in 2212. The ozawan Clan had attempted repeatively over course of decades to settle the forest cover planet. However, the world's native ape predators interferred with these efforts, and the clan had requished planet to Draconis Combine. It wasn't until 2320 world was finally settled, after the Combine "discovered" apelike creatures for themselves. After losing entire settlement did efforts put into nearly exterminate the beast to make it habitable.
Military Colony & District Capital
After clearing the predators, Combine's true intentions of colonizing Pesht were revealed. The planet became a military colony, which Combine could use a launch pad to conqueror other worlds. From Pesht, DCMS forces had launched military efforts into the Draconis Rift region.
In 3069, Pesht suffered from the Blakist Jihad, as they were heavily raided. Though the attackers were driven off, in 3071 the Word of Blake used nuclear weapons against the defiant planet, destroying the Pesht Motors manufacturing site among other losses. Though the DEST Tactical Command Center is known to be on-world, the exact location is secret. As of 3079 most of the ground-based production facilities were operational, but the remains of an orbital shipyard were still visible from the night sky. Nevertheless, the University of Pesht continues to graduate high-quality students, particularly those interested in becoming historians.
Era Specific Data
- Population: 4,890,000,000
- Leadership: General Kester Hsiun Chi, Warlord of Pesht and Duke of Pesht
- Population: 6,345,000,000
- Socio-Industrial Levels/USIIR: A-A-A-B-B
- 3rd Pesht Regulars (1 Battalion)
- Ryuken (4 Understrenght Regiments)
- 2nd Dieron Regulars
- 32nd Galedon Regulars
3055 to 3062 to 3067
- - At this point in time the 6th operating at 50% of full strength, with 75% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- 2596 - Draconis Combine
- 2750 - Draconis Combine
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Draconis Combine
- 3040 - Draconis Combine
- 3052 - Draconis Combine
- 3057 - Draconis Combine
- 3062 - Draconis Combine
- 3067 - Draconis Combine
- 3079 - Draconis Combine
| Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years) |
Closest planets first:
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 172
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4, "State of the Industry Table"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 182, "Early Histoy of Pesht".
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 12
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 12, "Industrial Worlds"
- Objective Raids, p. 71, "Unit Note"
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 134, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ComStar (sourcebook), p. 84, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 125, "ComGuard Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 97, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 119, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 11, "Pesht Regulars Profile"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - August 3079"