(References to Pesht)
Pesht neighbouring systems
|Recharge time||178 hours|
|Recharge station(s)||Zenith, Nadir|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||33°C (Tropical)|
|Highest native life||Mammal|
|Reference Year||3025 - 3079|
|Ruler||General Kester Hsiun Chi, Warlord of Pesht and Duke of Pesht (3025)|
|Population|| 4,890,000,000 (3025)|
- 1 Owner History
- 2 Planetary Info
- 3 Planetary History
- 4 Manufacturing Centers and Companies
- 5 Planetary Garrison
- 6 Nearby Planets
- 7 References
- 8 Bibliography
- 2596 - Draconis Combine 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Draconis Combine
- 3040 - Draconis Combine
- 3052 - Draconis Combine
- 3057 - Draconis Combine
- 3062 - Draconis Combine
- 3067 - Draconis Combine 
- 3079 - Draconis Combine 
- 3130 - Draconis Combine 
- 3135 - Draconis Combine 
- 3145 - Draconis Combine 
Heavily forested world, noted in its early colonization days as the home of predatory apelike creatures.
Discovery & Settlement Efforts
Pesht was discovered by early explorers which were part of the Ozawan merchants in 2212. The ozawan Clan had attempted repeatively over course of decades to settle the forest cover planet. However, the world's native ape predators interferred with these efforts, and the clan had requished planet to Draconis Combine. It wasn't until 2320 world was finally settled, after the Combine "discovered" apelike creatures for themselves. After losing entire settlement did efforts put into nearly exterminate the beast to make it habitable.
Military Colony & District Capital
After clearing the predators, the Combine's true reasons for colonizing Pesht were revealed. The planet became a military colony, which the Combine could use as a staging facility to conquer other worlds. From Pesht, DCMS forces had launched military efforts into the Draconis Rift region.
In 3069, Pesht suffered from the Blakist Jihad, as they were heavily raided. Though the attackers were driven off, in 3071 the Word of Blake used nuclear weapons against the defiant planet, destroying the Pesht Motors manufacturing site among other losses. Though the DEST Tactical Command Center is known to be on-world, the exact location is secret.
The Word occupied Pesht from February 3071 up until late 3074. Forces from Clan Ghost Bear landed on the occupied Combine worlds of Luthien and Pesht on the 15th of December 3074; the Clan Ghost Bear forces never once offered zellbrigen to any of the Word forces on either world, and effectively eradicated the Word forces on both worlds by the 20th of December. Very few survivors from the Word of Blake managed to flee or become captives, and the Ghost Bear forces destroyed any DCMS forces that attempted to interfere in the Ghost Bear campaign against the Word.
As suddenly as they had arrived, the Ghost Bear forces left Pesht at the end of January, leaving the DCMS to frantically redeploy forces to fortify the world; the relief units began arriving two weeks later on the 14th of February, only to find no sign of any Blakist troops in the wake of the Ghost Bear withdrawal.
As of 3079 most of the ground-based production facilities were operational, but the remains of an orbital shipyard were still visible from the night sky. Nevertheless, the University of Pesht continues to graduate high-quality students, particularly those interested in becoming historians.
Manufacturing Centers and Companies
- 3rd Pesht Regulars (1 Battalion)
- Ryuken (4 Understrength Regiments)
- 2nd Dieron Regulars
- 32nd Galedon Regulars
3055 to 3062 to 3067
3079 to 3085
- - At this point in time the 6th operating at 50% of full strength, with 75% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology. In 3085 the 6th operating at 60% of full strength.
| Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years) |
Closest planets first:
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 180, "Pesht Planet Profile"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 12, "Pesht"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 97, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - August 3079"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 49, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 55, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 53, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 14, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 172
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4, "State of the Industry Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 71, "Unit Note"
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p. 134, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- ComStar (sourcebook), p. 84, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 125, "ComGuard Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 119, "Draconis Combine Deployment Table"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 11, "Pesht Regulars Profile"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 51, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3085"
- ComStar (sourcebook)
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: ComStar
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Report: DCMS
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: Draconis Combine
- Technical Readout: 3075