- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
Pesht Motors was suspected in sabotaging a compentitor's new WiGE civilian transport when the appeared to be entering Pesht's civilian market in 3061. Though evidence pointed to the company, no action were taken.
However, in Pesht Motor's plants came under attack by Word of Blake forces. With raid in 3069, which was stopped, however the Pesht based plant was destroyed by nuclear weaponry in 3071. This left the company with smaller manfacturing site on Unity.
Pesht Motors has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
Components produced on Pesht:
|Hiryo Armored Infantry Transport||WiGE|
|Windstreak Z70 Civilian Vehicle||Hover Support Vehicle|
Components produced on Unity:
|Hiryo Military Transport||WiGE|
|Turhan Urban Combat Vehicle|
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex page 90 Ko/Ryu Heavy Transport - Pesht Motors suspected in sabotaging Ko's manfacturing planet.
- Technical Readout: 3075 page 52 - Hiryo Armored Infantry Transport - History of Hiryo meshes tightly with company's current events.
- Technical Readout: 3075 page 172 - Turhan - Deployment & Variants - Modern version of Turhan being produced by Pesht Motors on Unity.