Rasalhague Galaxy (Rasalhague Dominion)
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Clan Ghost Bear Touman|
The Rasalhague Galaxy was a Clan Ghost Bear frontline military formation created in wake of the Jihad. The formation absorbed many elements of the Free Rasalhague Republic's military forces to become a showcase unit of unity between Clan and Rasalhague citizens.
In November of 3076, entire Galaxy had been recalled from front lines of the Jihad to deal with rebellion within ranks of the KungsArmé inside the Dominion. These rebellious unit had refused mustered out of military due to failing their Trials of Position. The 1st Tyr Assault Cluster, had been deployed to Rasalhague, there it battle forcefully against the 2nd Freemen in the city of Misby Flats, on Trondheim. The brutal battle through the city ended with near annilihation of the rebellious cluster.
The Rasalhague Galaxy was sent into The Republic of the Sphere's former Prefecture I. On their way back to the Dominion they discovered that the Wolves had left their occupation zone. They changed their destination in an attempt to take many former Wolf Clan systems. They were too late, however, and only secured a few systems. They were better equipped than the Hell's Horses and Jade Falcon units they faced, but they were isolated from the rest of the Dominion.
|Commanding Officers of the Rasalhague Galaxy (Ghost Bear Dominion)|
|Commanding Officers of the Rasalhague Galaxy (Rasalhague Dominion)|
|Galaxy Commander||Ingvill Magnusson||3145|
Different per Units
- First Rasalhague Bears - Deployed: Alshain
- First Tyr Assault Cluster - Deployed: Rasalhague
- Gunzburg Eagles - Deployed: Gunzburg
- Unit's support forces includes the Leviathan II Battleship Rasalhague.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 91 - RASALHAGUE REBELLION
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, pp. 91-92, "Rasalhague Rebellion"
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era, p. 33
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 163
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 172, "Clan Force Deployments - Rasalhague Dominion"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 104, "Tukayyid Free at Last"