Difference between revisions of "Satalice Militia"
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
m (→Officers: - table formatting)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Latest revision as of 16:55, 14 June 2019
|Unit Profile (as of 3051)|
In November 3051 Satalice was attacked by Clan Wolf during the Fifth Wave of the resumed Operation REVIVAL. Opposing the invading Fourth and Eleventh Wolf Guards were the Third Drakøns along with the First and Second Satalice Armored Divisions, with major battles taking place at Cat's Bend, the Blue Lava Fields and Republic City. Both Wolf Guards units had dispensed with the traditional bidding process and decided to compete against each other in conquering the planet, with the winner decided by who had accumulated more "trophies" (unit insignias taken from an enemy 'Mech). When Överste Adrian MacGalliard, commander of the Drakøns, deduced this fact he tried to draw the two competing units into ambushes by using his own 'Mechs as bait; unfortunately this tactic did not work for long when the Wolves turned their aerospace forces on his ambush sites. The unit did follow that strategy and although not confirmed perished in that world as only the Third Drakøns did retreat to Skandia in January 3052.
|Commanding Officers of the Satalice Militia|
- First Satalice Armored Division
- Second Satalice Armored Division
- Infantry Battalion; 3rd Company did fight alongside the 3rd Drakøns in the defense of Satalice.
- Rodbondgard Militia (at least 12 platoons) - Rodbondgard is a city on Satalice
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 65
- More Tales of the Black Widow Company, p. 34, "Landsvag Fyra"
- More Tales of the Black Widow Company, p. 36, "City Streets"