- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
The Spittal Knights were several units assigned to the defense of the FRR.
Spittal was conquered in September 3050 by Clan Ghost Bear as part of the fourth wave of Operation REVIVAL, the Clan invasion of the Inner Sphere. At the time the planet was defended by the 3rd and 4th Spittal Knights. Against this force the 140th Striker Cluster deployed it's Trinary Command unit and the Alpha Striker Star of its 141st Striker Trinary. The Spittal Knights had set up a vibrabomb minefield in Rutger's Pass into which they planned on leading the Ghost Bears, however when the time when the mines failed to explode, forcing them to retreat to their fallback position in Swerve Pass. Here the Knights' infantry forces were arrayed along the ledges with clear firing lines onto the chasing Ghost Bears; unfortunately they had not counted on the enemy 'Mechs having jump jets. Rising out of the pass and onto the ledges from which the infantry were firing on them, the Ghost Bears quickly dispatched their foes and secured victory.
- Invading Clans, p. 33
- Invading Clans (sourcebook), p. 33