Difference between revisions of "Stanzach Militia"
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
m (→Officers: - table formatting)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Latest revision as of 17:04, 14 June 2019
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
In October 3050 Stanzach, an important economic center of the Free Rasalhague Republic, was conquered by Clan Wolf as one of the final legs of Operation Revival's Fourth Wave. Major battles took place at Cosognome, Lule Valley, Mount Adament and Kirund between the 11th Battle Cluster and the 1st Stanzach Armored Division. While the Wolf invaders should have had a difficult time subduing the planet, the local populace's fear of the Clans had reawakened old racial prejudices between those of Scandinavian and Asian descent. While the tanks of the 1st Division were able to give good showings, the occasional "miscommunication" or outright mutiny between the two factions ultimately doomed their efforts.
|Commanding Officers of the Stanzach Militia|
- First Stanzach Armored Division
- - The First was a conventional force equipped primarily with tanks and infantry.
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 63
- 20 Year Update, p. 45, "Independence"