Difference between revisions of "Stealth"
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
m (Adding customized mech from RS: Unique 'Mechs)
m (Minor text rewrite.)
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
* ''STH-1D Stealth Anna'' - A customized 1D model variant created for [[Captain]] Anna Ramierz during the [[FedCom Civil War]]. Ramierez collected
* ''STH-1D Stealth Anna'' - A customized 1D model variant created for [[Captain]] Anna Ramierz during the [[FedCom Civil War]]. Ramierez collected and had techs them in place of her SRM 6 . In , she had half ton additional armor added to thin hulled design. BV (1.0) = 1,240<ref>''Record Sheets: Unique 'Mechs'' p. 5 - Stealth ''Anna'' - Custom Variant published by [[BattleCorps]] website.</ref>
Revision as of 15:18, 21 July 2010
|Chassis||GM Stealth Endo Steel|
|Engine||GM 315 XL|
|Speed||118.8 km/h (151.2 km/h with MASC)|
The Stealth is a heavy scout 'Mech that is in use by the Federated Suns and the Lyran Alliance. The 'Mech has a GM 315 XL Engine that allows the Stealth to move at speeds of 118.8 kph and the MASC system on board can push the 'Mech to 151.2 kph in short bursts. This amazing mobility is augmented by jump jets which the Stealth can use to jump up to two hundred and ten meters. The Stealth is also outfitted with a Cyclops-Beagle Sensory Active Probe that the Stealth can use to find hidden enemy units.
The Stealth is armed with an eclectic short range weapons arsenal. The primary weapons in this arsenal are a pair of Diplan M3 Medium Lasers which are backed up by a Shannon SH-60 SRM-6 and a Federated SuperStreak Streak SRM-2 which both allow the 'Mech to find weak spots in an enemy 'Mechs armor.
- STH-2D - The 2D removes the weapons from the Stealth and retains the Active Probe. The Stealth has been re armed with a Streak SRM-6 launcher and a trio of ER Medium Lasers, making the 'Mech devastatingly powerful at short to medium ranges. BV (1.0) = 1,265, BV (2.0) = 1,508
- STH-2D1 - A modification of the 2D, the 2D1 variant removes the Active Probe from the 2D model and replaces it with a C3 Slave unit, allowing it to share targeting data with friendly units. BV (1.0) = 1,186, BV (2.0) = 1,339
- STH-2D2 - Another modification of the 2D model, the 2D2 removes the Active Probe from the 2D model and replaces it with a TAG target designator, allowing it to spot for Arrow IV artillery bombardments. BV (1.0) = 1,186, BV (2.0) = 1,339
- STH-3S - The 3S variant of the Stealth is built using reverse engineered Stealth Armor. The 'Mech is armed with a single ER PPC which has a very long range. The ER PPCs long range and the Stealth Armor combine to make the 3S an almost perfect sniper 'Mech. BV (1.0) = 1219, BV (2.0) = 1,577
- STH-1D Stealth Anna - A customized 1D model variant created for Captain Anna Ramierz during the FedCom Civil War. Ramierez collected several Medium Pulse Lasers and additional Medium Lasers and had techs fit them in place of her SRM 6 launcher. In addition, she had a half ton of additional armor added to the thin hulled design. BV (1.0) = 1,240
- Combat Operations, p. 124
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 48
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 49
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 50
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 51
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 52
- Record Sheets: Unique 'Mechs p. 5 - Stealth Anna - Custom Variant published by BattleCorps website.