|Affiliation||Republic of the Sphere|
|Parent Command||Stone's Brigade|
Stone's Revenants were one of the most storied units in the Republic of the Sphere.
Formation and the Jihad Era
Stone's Revenants came into being as a unit on Chara in late 3077. The Revenants formed up from survivors from a number of allied coalition units which had been badly mauled during the campaign for Chara in Operation SCOUR; General Belle Lee made the decision to create the new command rather than rebuilding the various broken units.
Early Dark Age Era
Operation GOLDEN DAWN
After the Jihad ended, they fought the Capellan Confederation on Tikonov, Hamal, and Slocum. Later they fought on Acamar and secured Hussan, a key city on Liao. At the end of the conflict, they fought and defeated the Third and Fifth McCarron's Armored Cavalry regiments on Tsitsang.
Late Dark Age Era
After the Capellan Crusades ended, most of the Revenants' soldiers were reassigned to rebuild Stone's Lament and Stone's Liberators. After the creation of Fortress Republic in 3136 the Revenants were rebuilt. They also fought alongside the XIV Hastati Sentinels on Epsilon Eridani during the destruction of the re-formed Com Guards' First Division in February 3141. The Revenants forced the Com Guards forces to retreat to a mountain fortress, where the Fourteenth Hastati could drop on them and destroy the rogue unit. Later, in 3145, they donated two companies of troops to the newly-formed Stone's Defenders. They were stationed on Altair in 3145.
|Commanding Officers of the Stone's Revenants|
- CO: Colonel Leann Kissack
1st Revenants Air (Wing/Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Major Isaac Wagner
- CO: Major Daichi Tsuruchi
1st Revenants Battle Armor (1 Battalion/Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Major Alexandr Kozenkov
Stone's Revenants (1 BattleMech Regiment/Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Colonel Thaddeus Yewande
1st Revenants Air Wing (1 AeroSpace Wing/Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Major Myles Daymond
1st Revenants Armor (1 Battalion/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Major Leon Fausto
1st Revenants Battle Armor (1 Battalion/Elite/Reliable)
- CO: Major William Ramseyer
TP Epsilon Eridani
- The Revenants are able to push their equipment to the limit. To represent this add 1 to the Running/Flank MP of every unit of the regiment.
- The Revenants can also use the Opportunity Fire rule (see Tactical Operations, p. 80).
- The Revenants apply a -1 to hit modifier to weapon attacks when fighting the Capellan Confederation.
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, pp. 60–61: "Chaos Eternal: Charred Victory"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, pp. 96, 103
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 183
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 187: "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- Operational Turning Points: Capellan Crusades, pp. 10, 30
- Turning Points: Epsilon Eridani, p. 7
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 143
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 145: "Republic Armed Forces - Stone's Brigade"
- Turning Points: Epsilon Eridani, p. 8