Talk:Big Kev's Brigade
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
Speaking as the creator of Big Kev's Brigade, there are a few details that I conceived that weren't used. As such, they could be considered Apocryphal or at least "canon until stated otherwise"
- The unit's commander is Colonel Kevin "Big Kev" Batterson
- Their insignia is a cheerful cartoon man giving a big thumbs up while grinning
- The parade colour scheme is teal with a purple trim
- The unit's unofficial motto is "I'm excited"
- Thanks for this! I'd love to have this level of detail on all the Second Succession War fan submitted units, there was mention on the CGL forums of perhaps articles and reveals of more details of what people submitted but it didn't eventuate. Unsure how we'd go about asking more people to submit here.Cyc (talk) 21:06, 14 November 2017 (EST)
- I really like it when authors provide additional info like this. I've done it myself in the Notes section going with the Proprietary article.
- However, going by the precedent established with the Lorelei's Hope (see references #1 in that article) and TekTeam Technical Services, I feel obliged to point to Policy:Fanon. If it ain't published, it has no claim to being even apocryphal (see also Policy:Canon.
- I positively do think such extra background information does belong on Sarna. But the correct tag, I'm afraid, has to be "Non-canon". Frabby (talk) 06:28, 13 March 2019 (EDT)